Saturday, June 25, 2011

Listen to Wilco's new song "I Might" and a live stream of their Solid Sound Festival

Jeff Tweedy w/ Yo La Tengo @ Maxwell's (more here)
Wilco's Solid Sound Festival is currently underway this weekend in North Adams, MA, and as a special treat, the Jeff Tweedy-led group have released a brand new song, "I Might," which you can listen to below courtesy of Stereogum. The song is Wilco's first release for their label dBpm, which appropriately has a cover of Nick Lowe's "I Love My Label" as its b-side.

Wilco - I Might by ListenBeforeYouBuy

Solid Sound's lineup also includes other great acts such as Levon Helm Band, Thurston Moore and Syl Johnson & the Sweet Divines. If you're nowhere near North Adams, MA you can listen to a live stream of the festival on WSSR 88.7FM's UStream page, or directly below. Enjoy!


Stream videos at Ustream

2 comments: