Sunday, August 28, 2011

Playlist for The Fucking Nostalgic Dropbox Assignment: Week #1


Last week, we gave you our first assignment for the Fucking Nostalgic Dropbox on Spotify. We asked to hear your favorite most epic songs, with the only qualification being that the song passed the six-minute mark. The result was a playlist of 36 songs that played for over five hours. Quite epic, indeed.

Take a look at the playlist below. My favorite contributions were "The Everyday World of Bodies" by post-hardcore band Rodan, "Police and Thieves" by The Clash, and "Banshee Beat" by Animal Collective. Thanks to everyone who contributed! Our next assignment is coming up tomorrow morning so the dropbox will be wiped clean, but this playlist has been archived so you can still listen to it here.


1 comment:

  1. Enough games, every time you guys stall or lie. I will put this in the hands of the credit card cartier replica uk and my solicitor for fraud. What is your head office address and replica watches even in watches sale. You have continuously played me with this I will also put up a web link forum telling everybody not to buy replica watches from you as you lie. I received what I thought was going to be my rolex replica today, however I was disappointed to find out there was nothing in the box apart from foam packaging. I am highly annoyed that I have spent 90 on a rolex replica and waited three weeks to receive a box full of packaging. I hope you will do replica watches about this and rectify the problem.

    ReplyDelete